The competition for the best student idea was organized within IF4TM project to promote transfer of knowledge and innovation as an important part of the third mission of University.
The first two phases of the competition were organized separately at the Belgrade Metropolitan University and the Technical College of Applied Sciences in Zrenjanin.
In the first phase of the competition seven teams proposed their ideas at BMU and seven at TCAS. In the second phase two teams submitted the business models for their ideas at BMU and three at TCAS. All the teams met the necessary requirements to qualify for the local competition.
Due to the fact that the two institutions together had five teams, it was decided to organize one local competition for BMU and TCAS.
Unfortunately, members of one team from TCAS could not go to Belgrade, so finally there were two teams from each institution:
1. Interaktivno pozorište, with their idea: 11:21, members of the team: Jelena Petković, Vasilije Stanković, Marko Jovanović, Mario Živadinović (BMU)
2. HelpOn, with their idea Virtual help, members of the team Katarina Stojkovic, Dušan Sevič Viktor Radovanović, Marko Radenković (BMU)
3. Imuno Team, with their idea: Mlečnokisele bakterije – imuno bomba, members of the team: Jelena Bundra, Marijana Dotlić, Igor Hekel (TCAS)
4. Nikad nije kasno, with their idea: Mali kućni pomoćnici, members of the team: Branislava Janovski, Čila Siveri, Nebojša Golić, Zoran Milojević(TCAS)
The teams pitched their ideas to the five-member jury who decided that these two teams had the best overall results:
1. Interaktivno pozorište, with idea: 11:21 (BMU)
2. Imuno Team, with idea: Mlečnokisele bakterije – imuno bomba (TCAS)
Following the rules of the competition, these two teams will take part at the national competition.
Fifth SCM meeting held at the Technical College of Applied Studies in Zrenjanin(16.05.2018)
Second day training for participants in competition for best student idea held at BITF Belgrade 2018(15.05.2018)
The third training for competitors - Technical College of Applied Sciences in Zrenjanin(15.05.2018)
First day training for participants in competition for best student idea held at BITF Belgrade 2018(14.05.2018)
Third training for participants in competition for best student idea - University of Kragujevac(10.05.2018)